- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: PRS Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple veneer
- Body Finish: V12
- Color: Holcomb Burst
- Neck Material: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Radius: 20"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, white binding
- Fingerboard Inlay: Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Synthetic/Bronze blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece: EverTune F (black)
- Tuners: PRS designed tuners
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Alpha Holcomb signature
- Humbucker Bridge Pickup: Duncan Omega Holcomb signature Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 10-46 (tuned C, G, C, F, A, D)
- Case Included: YES, Gig bag
SHIPPING POLICY: We ship guitars and parts within 10 business days of payment. The customer will be notified if any items on the order are out of stock within 3 business days of payment. If selected shipping method includes tracking, the customer will be sent an email with the tracking information upon shipment. Please check the contents of the order immediately upon receipt. Damages from shipping must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
CUSTOM CHARGES: International customers are responsible for all customs duties and taxes. If you have any questions regarding these charges, please contact your local customs agency.
RETURN POLICY: We accept returns on undamaged new items purchased at EverTune within 30 days from order placement and 14 days from guitar receipt (in hand), whichever is later. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA). We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item. We have a 15% restocking fee for all returned items that are not defective or a result of our error.
For questions regarding our return policy please contact us via the contact form on this site, or call us at 919-730-4873.